Is redports.org back?

Bernhard Fröhlich decke at bluelife.at
Sat Apr 23 12:50:43 UTC 2016

Am 22.04.2016 22:21 schrieb "Mathieu Arnold" <mat at freebsd.org>:

> +--On 22 avril 2016 17:43:07 +0200 Fernando Apesteguía
> <fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com> wrote:
> | Hi,
> |
> | I noticed that there is an apparently functional redports.org site
> | again. Is it functional? All I get is a "No authenticated" message
> | when I try to log in.
>
> It looks like there is a front-end, yes, but it's going to lack backend
> builders, they were repurposed months ago.

The most important point is to finish the code. Once that I have a working
prototype we can start to think about a production system. Automating tasks
like builder updates, hardware, people that keep the service running and
probably some political topics.

If it works out fine we might get hardware from portmgr or the foundation
(with some politics involved) if not I can still try to run the backends in
the cloud.