FreeBSD Port: mythtv-0.27.5.20150616

HILLIARD, Craig craig.hilliard at plasticomnium.com
Tue Apr 19 14:59:25 UTC 2016

Thanks for your quick feedback.
I'm thinking I'll have to wait for .28, because I want to import my mythdatabase, that's been running on .28 (Ubuntu box) for some time, and it seems Myth makes database schema changes with each version.

I'll check back in a few months.

Thank for your hard work. !!!

Craig Hilliard
IT Support Technician
Auto Inergy Division
Direct: 864-622-2470  Mobile: 864-844-3489
craig.hilliard at plasticomnium.com