'too many errors' when compiling mysql56-client yassl code

Mike Brown mike at skew.org
Thu Sep 10 13:54:17 UTC 2015

I'm trying to build mysql56-server from the ports collection, and during the
build of the yassl part of mysql56-client, compilation aborts due to too many
errors.

Here's the relevant output: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=kXaDDJJY

The problems seem to be in the source code, but I don't understand why no one
else has reported it, if that's really the problem.

This is on my BeagleBone Black (armv6) running the latest FreeBSD 10.2
snapshot: FreeBSD-10.2-STABLE-arm-armv6-BEAGLEBONE-20150903-r287435.img.xz
from ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/arm/armv6/ISO-IMAGES/10.2/

I did a 'portsnap fetch extract' and installed a few ports successfully,
and all I'm doing now is 'portmaster -d databases/mysql56-server'.

Is there something else I need to do?