distfiles cleaner

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Mon Oct 19 23:42:04 UTC 2015

Bryan Drewery wrote
> I could go on, but really I think both are pretty bad compared to using
> Poudriere, which also has a 'distclean' sub-command.

OK, Thanks for all detail.  I would have run a poudriere to compare
with the previous 3, but I've just removed my last copy of my 58
Gig. But I note: one more reason to learn poudriere :-)

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey,  BSD Linux Unix Sys. Eng. Consultant Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply After previous text to preserve context, as in a play script.