Uses/compiler.mk does not trigger under RBPi

José Pérez fbl at aoek.com
Fri Oct 2 21:56:32 UTC 2015

Hi Michelle,
thank you for your suggestion. Is this another workaround?

I mean: many port Makefiles are affected, in the sense that when built
on Intel/AMD the ports just work because Uses/compiler.mk is sucked in
automatically, but it is not on ARM.

So, shall I report a bug on all the ports that use COMPILER_TYPE, or is
there a way to have ARM trigger Uses/compiler.mk?

Thank you.

Regards,

---
José Pérez