Can we bring back sysutils/cronolog?

Kurt Jaeger lists at opsec.eu
Fri Nov 27 19:53:42 UTC 2015

Hi!

> I still use sysutils/cronolog but lately it's been disabled due to
> the web site vanishing.
>
> I still have the distribution files. Can we put them up somewhere on
> FreeBSD.org to keep the port alive?

Using freebsd.org to distribute 3rd-party ports distfiles is not
possible due to policy reasons, but I can put them up @opsec.eu,
and if you provide a fallback master site, that would be sufficient.

> I'm in the process of switching
> over to FreeBSD 10 (.2) and need to rebuild this port (along with all
> other ports).
>
> http://www.neutralgood.org/~kpn/cronolog-1.6.2.tar.gz
> http://www.neutralgood.org/~kpn/cronolog-setugid-patch.txt
>
> I _could_ host the files myself, but I'm rather bandwidth limited. If
> needed I'll need to move the files to a better URL.

There was a 1.7.0 beta at some time -- any ideas where it might be ?

See sysutils/cronolog-devel.

--
pi at opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         5 years to go !