License info Q

A.J. "Fonz" van Werven freebsd at skysmurf.nl
Wed Nov 25 04:12:00 UTC 2015

Eitan Adler wrote:

>> Now, I don't mind drafting a section for the Handbook based on what I can
>> find in /usr/ports/Mk *IF* someone who is familiar with the details of the
>> license framework is willing to a) check my work before I submit it to the
>> docs@ team and b) answer any questions I might stumble across in the
>> process.
>
> I am willing to do (a) and help with any aspect of (b) that I can.

Awesome, thanks!

Today (or tomorrow, depending on timezones) happens to be my birthday and
although I myself couldn't care less others around me seem to find it
oddly important, so it will take a day before I can get started. But this
is something I've been contemplating to help with for a while, so I'll get
right on it ASAP.

To be continued,

Fonz

--
I'm not completely useless, I can be used as a bad example.