hier(7) and linuxulator ports

Mon Nov 16 21:05:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

Yes, we follow the rpms for /compat/linux.
Where possible we remove some files where we can fall-through to native
files (e.g. config).

Search on http://www.leidinger.net/blog/ for linuxulator and you will find
a more detailed explanation.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Send from a mobile device, please forgive brevity and misspelling.

Gesendet mit AquaMail für Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com