Hi, I'd like to update the coreos-etcd port!

Big Lebowski spankthespam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 09:51:11 UTC 2015

Hi John,

There's a bit more in that than simply updating the port, and it simply
needs some more of my time. Also, mind, that emailing the maintainer
directly is not the best way of communication, you'd be better if you've
created a PR and/or review for it (one already exists and waits for me to
have some more time).

Said all that, I am working on it ;)

Cheers!