deskutils/owncloudclient dumps core

Guido Falsi madpilot at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 19 22:25:06 UTC 2015

On 05/19/15 14:50, Tobias Berner wrote:
> Hi
>

> The problem imho is, that it mixes qt4 and qt5.
>
> Easiest work around is just to build the qt5 gui -- that's what
>
> I've been doing for a year now.

How do you compile against qt5?

At present the security/qtkeychain port is quite updated and inadequate.
It's impossible at present to have it installed for both qt4 and qt5.

Now that I've looked at it I suspect that's the real cause of problems
and what makes qt5 symbols get mixed in. If qt is present qtkeychain
will happily pick up that one.

This would also explain why the bug does not show up in poudriere built
ports.

So first of all I have to fix that one port, not easy if I also want to
allow it to be installed for both qt4 and qt5.

Then, I can fix owncloud too, and also allow user to choose which qt
version to depend on.

--
Guido Falsi <madpilot at FreeBSD.org>