pkg audit / vuln.xml failures

Roger Marquis marquis at roble.com
Mon May 18 15:04:41 UTC 2015

> ports-secteam@ owns this file, not secteam at .

Thanks for the pointer Bryan.  I would hope that port vulnerability
emails are forwarded from secteam@ to ports-secteam@, by policy, as the
freebsd.org website is not clear on this.  Either way at least I/we now
know the right address/es.

> The team needs more help.
> Would you like to volunteer to submit vuxml updates? Many contributors,
> and committers, feel the file is not easy to contribute to.

I have been submitting ports vulnerability updates and will continue to
do so (now to ports-secteam@).  If there are any open seats on
ports-secteam I would like to contribute on that level as well.

Still interested in the team's policies and procedures, if those are
online somewhere.

Roger Marquis