FreeBSD make install in graphics/graphviz : "Compilation failed unexpectedly"

Avinash Sonawane rootkea at gmail.com
Wed May 13 11:32:06 UTC 2015

# uname -a
FreeBSD titanic.rootkea.me

10.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE #0
r274401: Tue Nov 11 21:02:49 UTC 2014
root at releng1.nyi.freebsd.org:/
usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

Hello!

When I say `make install` in graphics/graphviz it says
"Makefile:2022: recipe for target 'libgv_php_la-gv_php_init.lo' failed
.
.
.
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer."

Here is the complete log : http://pastebin.com/iLpd0wJg

Then I added "MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE= YES" in graphics/graphviz/Makefile but
then it again said the same. i.e.
"Makefile:2022: recipe for target 'libgv_php_la-gv_php_init.lo' failed"

Here is the complete log after doing MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE= YES
http://pastebin.com/6bvMCF0X

Now since x11/gnome3 depends on graphviz I'm not able to compile to
gnome3 because of this bug in graphviz.

Any pointers will be really helpful?

--
Avinash Sonawane (RootKea)