cmake build failure depending on liblzma

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Fri May 1 21:59:03 UTC 2015

Jim Pazarena <fports at paz.bz> writes:

> -- Looking for lzma_auto_decoder in /usr/local/lib/liblzma.so
> -- Looking for lzma_auto_decoder in /usr/local/lib/liblzma.so - not found
> -- Looking for lzma_easy_encoder in /usr/local/lib/liblzma.so
> -- Looking for lzma_easy_encoder in /usr/local/lib/liblzma.so - not found
> -- Looking for lzma_lzma_preset in /usr/local/lib/liblzma.so
> -- Looking for lzma_lzma_preset in /usr/local/lib/liblzma.so - not found
> -- Could NOT find LibLZMA (missing:  LIBLZMA_HAS_AUTO_DECODER
> LIBLZMA_HAS_EASY_ENCODER LIBLZMA_HAS_LZMA_PRESET) (found version
> "5.0.5")
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:310 (message):
>   CMAKE_USE_SYSTEM_LIBLZMA is ON but LibLZMA is not found!
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>   CMakeLists.txt:488 (CMAKE_BUILD_UTILITIES)

It should work if you remove archivers/lzmalib, whose liblzma.so is
being picked up instead of base's liblzma.so.

It's a workaround, I still need to think of a proper fix. Would you mind
filing a PR about this?