cooperation,aluminum foil supplier

vivihan vivihan at zhongjinalu.com
Thu Mar 26 05:30:52 UTC 2015

Dear Customer ,

This is Vivi from ZHE JIANG ZHONG JIN ALUMINUM INDUSTRY CO.LTD . we specialize in this field for 6 years.

First , I introduce by myself ,My English name is Vivi ,My Chinese name Is Xiao xia Han ,30 years old ,I work in this aluminum market for 5 years.
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products, with the hope that we may work together in future .

Our factory  located In Cidong industrial zone, is a private joint-stock enterprise. The company covers an area of 86,380,total investment of 500million yuan. Annual output of Aluminum sheet ,strip,foil products 50,000tons.Our company have advantage geographic location, the transport is very convenient.Only 40 kilometres from Ningbo Beilun port, 38 kilometers from Ningbo airport,150 kilometers from Hangzhou Xiao Shan airport..
Product list as below ,welcome to send the enquire tome:
1.    Household foil  (8011 -0, thickness :12mic ,14mic , 15mic ,18 mic , width:300mm ,450mm ,400mm ,290mm )
2.  Container foil (3003,8011)
3.  Medicine foil (8011- H18)
4.   Tape foil (8011-O,1235-0)
5.  Soft packing foil(8011-0,1235-0)
6.  Air conditional foil (8011-H22,8011-H18,8011-0)
7.    cable foil ,insulation foil (8011-O )
8.    heat sealing foil (8011-O )
9.    aluminum coil , color coating foil ,foilstock ,embossed foil  ,decorate foil(8011-H18,8011-H24)

2015-03-25

ZHE JIANG ZHONG JIN ALUMINUM INDUSTRY CO.LTD(cidong industry zone ,Cixi zhejiang provice ,china)

Tel:  +86-574-58583331
Mobile:+86-18858482956/ 15058484979
Fax:  +86-574-58583312
Http://www.zhongjinalu.com