graphics/freeglut build fail

Raif S. Berent rsb at berentweb.com
Mon Mar 9 18:48:57 UTC 2015

I would not give this problem a second thought, since 40 to 50 ports regularly break during poudriere runs. The exception for this port is that many downstream ports (>370 for me) depend on it. Then, a "# make package" from host gets accepted by the poudriere queue.

ccache has no relevance to the problem, and building with GCC works. Can we place a conditional in the Makefile {if version > trillion ; use GCC}?
I know, I suck at coding. I'm gonna get there some day...

poudriere build log:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxs_eepbMt6qMVp0aGFZUklmTW8/view?usp=sharing