MooseFS Ports for versions 2.0 and 3.0

Piotr Robert Konopelko piotr.konopelko at moosefs.com
Fri Jun 19 09:42:15 UTC 2015

Hi Koobs (and All :),

you wanted me to send you ports before updating them in BugZilla, so please find them attached to this message :)

They’re for MooseFS 3.0.29 for now. If they will be approved, we’ll make ports for 2.0. Sources tarball checksum may be incorrect, please omit it. The correct one is on our website: https://moosefs.com/download/sources.html <https://moosefs.com/download/sources.html>

Best regards,

--
Piotr Robert Konopelko
MooseFS Technical Support Engineer | moosefs.com <https://moosefs.com/>