Conflict with pkgconf/pkg-config

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Tue Jun 2 22:11:39 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2 Jun 2015, Bryan Drewery wrote:

> I'm not kidding when I say you should just uninstall all packages,
> upgrade the base system/kernel and then reinstall packages from scratch.

Yeah, I'm starting to see some subtle problems when upgrading the ports
tree, with missing shared libraries etc.

I was hoping to stave off that process pending arrival of my new server
and 10.1 from scratch, but I really want to get CUPS going; forwarding my
mail to Gmail and printing via my browser is the pits...

--
Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU)   "Those who don't understand security will suffer."
http://www.horsfall.org/spam.html (and check the home page whilst you're there)