Conflict with pkgconf/pkg-config

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Tue Jun 2 20:18:40 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2 Jun 2015, Ben Woods wrote:

> This entry from /usr/ports/UPDATING has your answer:
>
> 20120726: AFFECTS: users of devel/pkg-config AUTHOR: bapt at FreeBSD.org
> devel/pkg-config
> has been replaced by devel/pkgconf # portmaster -o devel/pkgconf
> devel/pkg-config or # portupgrade -fo devel/pkgconf pkg-config-\* pkgng: #
> pkg set -o devel/pkg-config:devel/pkgconf # pkg install -f devel/pkgconf

Whoo-hoo!  Thanks; that did the trick.

I would've been lying in a hospital bed at the time, with various
electrodes and tubes attached to me, very little interest in the world,
and my server switched off...

--
Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU)   "Those who don't understand security will suffer."
http://www.horsfall.org/spam.html (and check the home page whilst you're there)