Port Fetch Failing

Tim Daneliuk tundra at tundraware.com
Mon Jun 1 23:34:08 UTC 2015

Recently, I switched a web server here to to rewriting and force every access
to go over https.   This is a machine using self-signed certs and a fairly
conservative set of protocol support.  Apache's cipher suite is set to this:

SSLCipherSuite  ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+EXP:+eNULL:-SSLv3:-SSLv2

These settings were derived from doing some reading and testing with SSL Labs test site
and - thus far - I have seen no complaints except from the FreeBSD ports fetch.  I am
getting grumpy emails from the master ports sites:

=> tsshbatch-1.212.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch http://distcache.FreeBSD.org/ports-distfiles/tsshbatch-1.212.tar.gz
fetch: http://distcache.FreeBSD.org/ports-distfiles/tsshbatch-1.212.tar.gz: Not Found
=> Attempting to fetch http://www.tundraware.com/Software/tsshbatch/tsshbatch-1.212.tar.gz
72047:error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure:/usr/src/secure/lib/libssl/../../../crypto/openssl/ssl/s23_clnt.c:593:
fetch: http://www.tundraware.com/Software/tsshbatch/tsshbatch-1.212.tar.gz: Authentication error
=> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
=> port manually into /portdistfiles/ and try again.
*** [do-fetch] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/tsshbatch.

Interestingly, (and strangely) no other port is reporting this problem, only
this one.

Ideas, thoughts???
Tim Daneliuk     tundra at tundraware.com