FreeBSD Port: py27-vatnumber-1.2

Andrew Hotlab andrew.hotlab at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 17:40:26 UTC 2015

Hi, and thank you for maintaining this port. I've just updated it on a bunch of machines running Odoo (formerly OpenERP), and the service hang on start with the following error:

pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The 'python-stdnum' distribution was not found and is required by vatnumber

Thus I guess this latest version of Python's vatnumber needs the "stdnum" extension, which I found no presence for in the Ports tree.

Since I'm not able to create a port, I wonder if you'd like to create a new py-stdnum port. Please let me know if you eventually need any contribution for that.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely.

Andrew