pkg delete portaudit is trying to remove sysinfo

Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz
Mon Jan 26 23:51:59 UTC 2015

I am converting all our servers to pkg2ng and on one old system I have
the following problem.
After conversion (pkg2ng) I need to remove deprecated portaudit. It went
fine on 10 servers before, but on this one (inside jail) the "pkg
delete" tried to remove sysinfo package too.

# pkg delete portaudit-0.5.17
Checking integrity... done (0 conflicting)
Deinstallation has been requested for the following 2 packages (of 0
packages in the universe):

Installed packages to be REMOVED:
         portaudit-0.5.17
         sysinfo-1.0.1

The operation will free 54 KiB.

Proceed with deinstalling packages? [y/N]: n

Can anobody tell me, why it is trying to remove sysinfo? Sysinfo has
nothing to do with portaudit.

Miroslav Lachman