head/graphics/svgalib does not build in poudriere

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sun Jan 25 21:22:23 UTC 2015

El día Sunday, January 25, 2015 a las 05:00:02PM +0100, Dimitry Andric escribió:

> On 25 Jan 2015, at 16:55, Matthias Apitz <guru at unixarea.de> wrote:
> ..
> > The port compiles fine the normal way:
> >
> > # cd graphics/svgalib
> > # make package
> >
> > without your proposed change; it does not compile in poudriere.
>
> If poudriere compiles it differently than normal, I think it is a
> problem in poudriere, or maybe in poudriere's configuration.  From your
> pasted command lines, it seems poudriere disables optimization?  That
> does not look good...

I solved the issue; it was may fault perhaps. I have had set in
make.conf of poudriere's jail:

CFLAGS=""

which disabled the optimization as I saw in the Makefile of the port.

We can close this thread. Thanks for your feedback.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
1989-2014: The Wall was torn down so that we go to war together again.