head/graphics/svgalib does not build in poudriere

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sun Jan 25 15:55:38 UTC 2015

El día Sunday, January 25, 2015 a las 04:44:39PM +0100, Dimitry Andric escribió:

> On 25 Jan 2015, at 11:11, Matthias Apitz <guru at unixarea.de> wrote:
> >
> > El día Sunday, January 25, 2015 a las 08:51:22AM +0100, Matthias Apitz escribió:
> >> This is in head r276659, ports r377801 and with poudriere 3.1.1 on
> >> amd64; the port graphics/svgalib fails to build (only) in poudriere with:

> >> clang -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -fPIC
> >> -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/graphics/svgalib/work/svgalib-1.4.3/include -I.
> >> -fstack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing  -I../include -L../sharedlib -o
> >> restorefont restorefont.o -lvga -lm
> >> ../sharedlib/libvga.so: undefined reference to `_outb'
> >> clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
> >> invocation)
> >> the offending code is in src/paradise.c:

> >> void inline _outb(unsigned port,unsigned value)
> >> {
> >> #ifdef DEBUG
> >> printf ("0x%x, 0x%x\n",port,value);
> >> #endif
> >> outb(port,value);
> >> }
>
> Try compiling the port with USE_CSTD=gnu89, or change the function
> signature to:
>
>   static inline void _outb(unsigned port,unsigned value)
>
> -Dimitry

Dimitry,

The port compiles fine the normal way:

# cd graphics/svgalib
# make package

without your proposed change; it does not compile in poudriere.

And to incorporate your change it would need an additional patch file,
is this what you want me to do?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
1989-2014: The Wall was torn down so that we go to war together again.