updating alpine port to new version (as a maintainer)

Marco Beishuizen mbeis at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 20 20:43:24 UTC 2015

On Tue, 20 Jan 2015, the wise Kurt Jaeger wrote:

> Hi!
>
>> Still trying to make the new alpine port work. There is one error message
>> left:
>>
>> ===> Checking for items in pkg-plist which are not in STAGEDIR
>> Error: Missing: %%DOCSDIR%%/tech-notes/tech-notes.txt
>> ===> Error: Plist issues found.
>> *** Error code 1
>
> So, the install did not put one file into STAGEDIR, but plist says
> that this file should be there ? So maybe plist is wrong ?
>
>> Adding things to the pkg-plist file just makes it worse so I think the
>> cause of this is somewhere in the makefile, but I just can't find it.
>
> Have you tried removing the right line from the plist file ?

The remaining plist file:

bin/alpine
bin/rpdump
bin/rpload
%%ETCDIR%%.conf.sample
man/man1/alpine.1.gz
man/man1/rpdump.1.gz
man/man1/rpload.1.gz
%%PORTDOCS%%%%DOCSDIR%%/tech-notes.txt

The last line was added to get rid of the other plist error. Seems to me
that I can't remove the other lines.

Regards,
Marco

--
If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.
 		-- Albert Einstein