updating alpine port to new version (as a maintainer)

Marco Beishuizen mbeis at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 20 20:23:54 UTC 2015

On Sun, 18 Jan 2015, the wise Kurt Jaeger wrote:

Hi,

Still trying to make the new alpine port work. There is one error message
left:

===> Checking for items in pkg-plist which are not in STAGEDIR
Error: Missing: %%DOCSDIR%%/tech-notes/tech-notes.txt
===> Error: Plist issues found.
*** Error code 1

Adding things to the pkg-plist file just makes it worse so I think the
cause of this is somewhere in the makefile, but I just can't find it.

Does someone know how to get rid of this last error?

Thanks in advance,

Marco

--
Be it our wealth, our jobs, or even our homes;
nothing is safe while the legislature is in session.