poudriere: compiling ports on 32bit for amd64

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Jan 20 20:14:51 UTC 2015

Hello,

Actually I have my poudriere bakery machine setup in a VM on Ubuntu
with a 32bit FreeBSD and compile 'my' ports for distribution for the
32bi laptps/netbooks I have.

On one of them I now want to run amd64, i.e. a 64bit FreeBSD. The
question is simple: Can I cross-build the ports for amd64 in a jail
running on a 32bit system (as I can do for making userland and kernel)?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
1989-2014: The Wall was torn down so that we go to war together again.