www/dansguardian revival?

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Fri Jan 16 11:15:13 UTC 2015

On Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:47:39 -0800
"Chris H" <bsd-lists at bsdforge.com> wrote:

> There's been a great deal of activity in the squid* department over
> the past couple months. I wanted to wait for the "dust to settle"
> before continuing; lest I be required to re-release every couple
> weeks to work with any new changes. On the up-side, things seem
> to have settled down. So I'll suck down a copy of HEAD, and renew
> my efforts to get this back in, over the next couple days.
> Again, sorry for the delay. Hope you understand. :)

I'd also like to give dansguardian another try. I've been using it
happily for some years before I switched to pure squid with kerberos
auth and NTLM/basic failover. I'm not quite satisfied with current
setup though, as squidclamav c-icap module crashes, leaving us without
on-access av scanning.

I'd be glad to do some testing.

Regards,
--