FreeBSD Port: poudriere-3.1.1 - issues with incremental sanity checks

David P. Discher dpd at dpdtech.com
Mon Jan 12 20:50:32 UTC 2015

Hey Bryan -

Not sure where else to report this, but for awhile now, I’ve been having trouble doing incremental builds - the sanity checks are failing anytime the ports tree is updated.

It’s unclear to me why the dependancies aren’t being found correctly, as they are all present in the port trees.  I can manually do multiple passes with sanity checks off, adding the missing ports to my build lists, and eventually can get everything built.  Once there, I can run a pass with sanity checks on, of course nothing to build, but the sanity checks then pass.

Please let me know what kind of debugging information to provide or what I might be doing wrong.

Thanks !

-
David P. Discher
http://davidpdischer.com/