liquidsoap: The audio stream generator of the Savonet project

Kurt Jaeger lists at opsec.eu
Sat Jan 10 14:08:22 UTC 2015

Hi!

> I have recently learned that this software was removed from the
> audio/liquidsoap ports tree in FreeBSD due to not being staged. Is
> possible it could be staged and reintroduced to the ports tree? The
> main reason behind this is to be able to run Airtime (a broadcasting
> software and control panel) on FreeBSD. Would it be possible that
> could be introduced into ports even?  I look forward to your response.

I'm having a look at it.

1.0.0 from 2011 was in the ports. 1.1.1 from 2013 is the latest.

It needs shine, https://github.com/savonet/shine, which
is not yet ported.

So it's not trivial to bring it back. Any help would be useful.

--
pi at opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         5 years to go !