cannot build www/webkit-gtk2 (Per olof Ljungmark)

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Mon Jan 5 21:03:52 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 10:00:27PM +0100, Per olof Ljungmark wrote:
> Thank for the tip, unfortunately it built fine but then this happened, I
> had not selected audio but apparently something thought I had.
>
> Did you select with or without audio?

It was "on" in my case (which worked):

localhost(10.1-S)[10] make -C /usr/ports/www/webkit-gtk2 showconfig
===> The following configuration options are available for
webkit-gtk2-2.4.7:
     DEBUG=off: Just enable debug symbols
     FULLDEBUG=off: Enable asserts and other debug support
     WEBAUDIO=on: Web audio support
     WEBGL=on: Enable Web GL support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
localhost(10.1-S)[11]

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Actions have consequences ... as do inactions.