How does the Additional FreeBSD Contributors page work?

Chris H bsd-lists at bsdforge.com
Fri Jan 2 02:05:41 UTC 2015

Greetings, and Happy New Year!

I was reading through the Porters Handbook today, and
while reading 3.6. Submitting the New Port, I noticed
the link at the end to 8. Additional FreeBSD Contributors
(https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributors/contrib-additional.html).
Being a maintainer of ~35 ports
(https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=portmaster@&stype=maintainer)
(tho ~5 are still waiting to be committed), I thought I'd see
if I was listed. But discovered I wasn't. Given that maintainers
of 1 port, and as little as 1mos. tenure are listed. I assumed that
I must have misunderstood what the page represents.
Would anyone be willing to clarify? Or am I simply "blacklisted"? ;)

Thanks, and again, Happy New Year, to all!

--Chris