plist problems upgrading alpine port

Marco Beishuizen mbeis at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 20 17:42:19 UTC 2015

On Fri, 20 Feb 2015, the wise Kimmo Paasiala wrote:

> Is the tech-notes.txt file copied to the stage directory at all? The
> error is really that you are saying in your pkg-plist file that a
> %%DOCSDIR%%/tech-notes/tech-notes.txt file should be present in the
> stage directory before the pkg-plist check but isn't. A line from your
> first message shows low-level.html copied but is there anything in the
> log about tech-notes.txt?

And afaik the tech-notes.txt file is copied:

install  -o root -g wheel -m 444
/home/marco/tmp/alpine/work/alpine-2.20/doc/tech-notes/tech-notes.txt
/home/marco/tmp/alpine/work/stage/usr/local/share/doc/alpine

Regards,
Marco

--
But in our enthusiasm, we could not resist a radical overhaul of the
system, in which all of its major weaknesses have been exposed,