plist problems upgrading alpine port

Marco Beishuizen mbeis at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 19 20:49:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade the alpine port to 2.20 but I'm having problems with
plist and staging. The error is:

install  -o root -g wheel -m 444
/home/marco/tmp/alpine/work/alpine-2.20/doc/tech-notes/low-level.html
/home/marco/tmp/alpine/work/stage/usr/local/share/doc/alpine/tech-notes
====> Compressing man pages (compress-man)
====> Running Q/A tests (stage-qa)
====> Checking for pkg-plist issues (check-plist)
===> Parsing plist
===> Checking for items in STAGEDIR missing from pkg-plist
===> Checking for items in pkg-plist which are not in STAGEDIR
Error: Missing: %%DOCSDIR%%/tech-notes/tech-notes.txt
===> Error: Plist issues found.
*** Error code 1

I guess the Makefile should be changed somewhere but I've no idea where.

Does anyone have a clue how to solve this?

Regards,

Marco

--
The advantage of being celibate is that when one sees a pretty girl one
does not need to grieve over having an ugly one back home.