Browsers fail to dispalay images

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Tue Dec 29 06:19:27 UTC 2015

My all ports update (poudriere) last week resulted in a strange error.

Any web page I bring up fails to display images (I assume jpeg) on all
browsers (firefox/SeaMonkey,  Chrome,  midori). Starting the browser
in debug mode does not help pinpont the problem.

My system builds and installs graphics/jpeg-turbo as the dependent
port. I deinstalled jpeg-turbo and installed the old regular jpeg,
but no change.

Any ideas on what I can try to fix this?

--
FreeBSD_amd64_11-Current_RadeonKMS
Please CC my email when responding, mail from list is not delivered.