FreeBSD Port: grafana-1.9.1

Bartek Rutkowski robak at FreeBSD.org
Thu Dec 10 15:25:35 UTC 2015

> On 10 Dec 2015, at 15:17, Ruud Boon <ruud at t-boonproductions.nl> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for maintaining the grafana port.
> I’m wondering if there are any plans to upgrade Grafana to 2.5.0.
> Thinking about running Grafana on FreeBSD but would like to go with the latest release.
>
> Cheers,
> Ruud

Hi,

No, I am not planning any updates to Grafana port, because the 2.x version changed a lot of things under the hood and in fact a new port should be created, and I neither have the time, nor interest in doing so for the moment, but feel free to submit a PR with it :)

Kind regards,
Bartek Rutkowski