Call for Help: need script for patching ports tree, building with poudriere

Tue Dec 1 08:28:16 UTC 2015

Hello,

>> That is a good attitude :) I am doing this also just to get in
>> touch with something new and learn. As a professional trainer there
>> is a trick in learning: whenever a question arises - by yourself or
>> by another person: take the chance and look for it. So you will
>> remember the answer much better. :) If you need a
>> programming-mentor for this project feel free to contact me
>> off-list.
>
> That would be great! your time will be most appreciated!

I'm sorry Ricky. I tried to contact you already, but hotmail.com blocked
my mailserver. And it is as always surprisingly hard to even find the
removal request form...

In short: because of a schedule shift i am very short on time. I have to
match an deadline for an import project first. After that i will review
your script and get more input for us from Craig. :)

Do you have any code repository in action? It would be suboptimal if i
review you last send version just to figure out you already changed the
mentioned parts. ;)

Hopefully my removal request is processed in the meantime.

Thanks you very much,
Torsten