lang/tcc unusable

Carlos Jacobo Puga Medina cpm at fbsd.es
Mon Aug 3 20:26:40 UTC 2015

Hi people,

Recently I added amd64 support to TinyCC, but I encounter the following
problem trying to compile a simple code.

#include <stdio.h>

int main(){
	printf("hello, world!\n);
	return 0;
}

% tcc -o hello hello.c
In file included from hello.c:1:
/usr/include/stdio.h:63: error: ';' expected (got "va_list")

I guess that some change introduced in 'stdio.h' causes this weird
behaviour. Last time that TCC worked fine was on FreeBSD 9.1
-RELEASE/i386.

Also I reported this problem in the tinycc-devel mailing list [1]

Any thoughts?

[1]
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2015-07/msg00020.html
--
Carlos Jacobo Puga Medina <cpm at fbsd.es>
PGP fingerprint = C60E 9497 5302 793B CC2D  BB89 A1F3 5D66 E6D0 5453