poudriere dying in ftp/curl configure

Russell L. Carter rcarter at pinyon.org
Wed Apr 29 15:01:35 UTC 2015

On 04/29/15 07:28, Matthew Seaman wrote:
> On 2015/04/29 15:26, Russell L. Carter wrote:
>> I'd love to have a look at the config.log, but this is running under
>> poudriere, which seems to clean up after errors.  I tried ^Z right
>> after curl fails, and then find . -name config.log at the top of the
>> poudriere tree, and there doesn't seem to be a config.log.  Any tips
>> here would be appreciated.
>>
>> It's still failing, and there are 238 ports skipped because of it.
>
> Poudriere has a handy option to save a tarball of the work directory if
> the build fails.  Add this to poudriere.conf:
>
> SAVE_WRKDIR=yes

Thanks Matthew!  The problem is here:

configure:4240: cc -I/usr/include -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector
-fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/include -I/usr/include -L/usr/lib
-L/usr/lib -L/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib -L/usr/lib
-Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib -fstack-protector conftest.c -lkrb5
-lgssapi -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lgssapi -lgssapi_krb5 >&5
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lkrb5
cc: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

So Anton guessed correctly, as I have WITHOUT_KERBEROS=yes in
src.conf(5).

And of course in 'poudriere options ftp/curl' I have GSSAPI_NONE
selected.  So that's a bug.

This is the first glitch I've encountered with about 6 months
experience running WITHOUT_KERBEROS=yes.  Frankly I was expecting
quite a bit more.

Russell