ftp/curl compiler error

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Thu Apr 23 11:17:30 UTC 2015

Thanks for the pointer.

The problem was option setting GSSAPI_BASE, which should have been GSSAPI_HEIMDAL. I don't build krb5 in world, therefore lkrb5 does not exist on the system. This results in the mentioned error, which fgrep on config.log displays:

configure:4218: checking whether the C compiler works
configure:4240: cc -I/usr/include -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing -I /usr/include -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/lib  -L/usr/lib -L/usr/local/lib -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib -fstack-protector conftest.c -lkrb5 -lgssapi -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lgssapi -lgssapi_krb5 >&5
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lkrb5

Thanks again for the help.

--
FreeBSD_amd64_11-Current_RadeonKMS
Please CC my email when responding, mail from list is not delivered.