Synchronising ports with package cluster

Mike Clarke jmc-freebsd2 at milibyte.co.uk
Tue Apr 14 11:38:11 UTC 2015

On Tuesday 14 Apr 2015 02:06:35 Reed A. Cartwright wrote:
> It is possible to grab the revision information from the build logs.
> I have written a script to pull the number and update a local svn copy
> of the ports.
>
> https://gist.github.com/reedacartwright/8622973baf89b263a6d7

That script is what I've been using, with minor mods because I need to update
/usr/ports instead of a poudriere jail which I'm not using here.

The problem is that 101amd64-default hasn't been built on
beefy2.isc.freebsd.org since version 381523 on 2015-03-18_03h47m09s.

The mystery is where do we get the logs from now?

--
Mike Clarke