FreeBSD Port: valgrind-3.10.0.20150126_1,1

A.J. "Fonz" van Werven freebsd at skysmurf.nl
Thu Apr 9 18:31:52 UTC 2015

Bryan Drewery wrote:

>> Is there a valgrind port for mips64/freebsd platform?
>
> There is only devel/valgrind. There is the ONLY_FOR_ARCHS line in the
> Makefile.

There's also devel/valgrind-devel ;-) But it has the same ONLY_FOR_ARCHS
line. Unfortunately both are unmaintained, but perhaps whoever maintained
these ports when that line appeared might know more. If I'm not mistaken
the most recent version of Valgrind has Linux mips64 support, but FreeBSD
mips64 support is probably experimental at best.

AvW

--
I'm not completely useless, I can be used as a bad example.