Pourdriere produces faulty build results due to bsd.openssl.mk bug

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Wed Apr 1 22:28:05 UTC 2015

On 04/01/2015 15:08, Guido Falsi wrote:
> This would be good.
>
> What I am most worried about, though, are problems showing up at runtime
> only on specific configurations or use cases.
>
> This would help nailing them down.

Such stage-qa check will currently likely fail on many ports. It can
help in testing after the removal of the said dependencies on base
OpenSSL, and should be permanently enabled afterwards.

Currently VirtualBox is broken when installed out of the default package
repository. I also observed that rebuilding only curl locally doesn't
help for other broken things, and one also needs to rebuild
kde4-network, and maybe other things. So the problem is quite nasty. It
has been triggered by some curl update during March.

> Check the last entry about asterisk in UPDATING too (I maintain it and
> that one did hit me on a server of mine)

Yes, things shouldn't need to be disabled just because of this conflict.

Yuri