pkg-static: pkg-1.4.0.p.a11 conflicts with pkg-1.3.7 (installs files into the same place).

olli hauer ohauer at gmx.de
Wed Sep 17 18:48:30 UTC 2014

On 2014-09-17 20:24, Lucas Willian Bocchi wrote:
> No. The packages are downloaded using pkg.

Look if you have a copy of pkg-1.3.7 in /var/cache/pkg/
If not run '$ pkg -vv' there are lines similar to the next lines

Repositories:
  FreeBSD: {
    url             : "pkg+http://pkg.FreeBSD.org/freebsd:10:x86:64/latest",
  }

Now append "/Latest/pkg.txz" and use fetch to get pkg-1.3.7 for your system
$ fetch http://pkg.freebsd.org/freebsd:10:x86:64/latest/Latest/pkg.txz

Extract the archive and use pkg-static from here.
All othere steps are the same as described in the first reply

// hth. olli