Can't build lang/gcc port on i386: segmentation fault

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Fri Sep 12 12:13:06 UTC 2014

Hi Andrey,

On Fri, 12 Sep 2014, Andrey Chernov wrote:
> With recent ports tree on stable-10 i386 attempting to build lang/gcc
> always cause segfault at this place. Log below. Any ideas?

this is actually the primary test platform I use for every single
commit to this port.  Plus I've been running weekly testers for
about a year (until I switch that to GCC 4.9 a few months ago),
which has never exhibited that.

Is there anything special on your end (in base, hardware, options...)?

Gerald