Apache does not respect value in DEFAULT_VERSIONS

Andreas Nilsson andrnils at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 08:04:34 UTC 2014

>On 09/09/2014 08:52, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
>>* Hello,
*>> >>* I've been going through my package building setup recently, and noticed
*>>* that apache default version has changed.
*>> >>* Since I need apache-2.2 for one module I added apache=2.2 to
*>>* DEFAULT_VERSIONS in make.conf, but to no avail. I still get apache-2.4 and
*>>* ap24-modules.
*>> >>* The only way to get apache-2.2 is to set APACHE_PORT=www/apache22 in
*>>* make.conf.
*>> >>* This seems like a bug, or at least totally pointless to have
apache-stuff
*>>* in bsd.default-versions.mk <http://bsd.default-versions.mk> if its ignored.
*>> >>* Best regards
*>>* Andreas Nilsson
*>
>Do you have r367706 or later?  I think this was fixed last night.

Would that be version of ports or FreeBSD itself?
Machine is running 10.0-RELEASE-p2 with ports fetched via poudriere on the
morning of Sep 8.

I'll try some upgrading then.

Best regards
Andreas

PS. please keep me in cc, I'm not subscribed to this list.