svn: E200019: Version mismatch in 'svn_gnome_keyring' (expecting equality): found 1.8.0, expected 1.8.10

O. Hartmann ohartman at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Sep 3 14:36:48 UTC 2014

I receive this error while using /usr/local/bin/svn:

svn: E200019: Version mismatch in 'svn_gnome_keyring' (expecting
equality): found 1.8.0, expected 1.8.10

It occurs on every usage of the svn binary installed via port
devel/subversion. Using /usr/bin/svn as it is installed by the base
system works fine.

I already tried to recompile the whole port and prerequisits and also
deleted it and reinstalled devel/subversion - no success. Somehow I
think the system is polluted by some weird config file I've overseen (I
also deleted my .subversion folder).

Does anybody has any idea?

Regards and thanks,
Oliver