poudriere and DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES

Russell L. Carter rcarter at pinyon.org
Wed Sep 3 03:09:11 UTC 2014

On 09/02/14 04:05, Alex Dupre wrote:
> Russell L. Carter ha scritto:
>> However, what I would like to learn is if poudriere
>> is able to understand DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES=YES, and if so, how to
>> enable it.  I'm not asking a political question here, just a technical
>> one.  If this is possible, how do I do it?
>
> NO_IGNORE=      yes

Thanks! That worked.  My family can stop hating on me now, as youtube
lives.

So, on FreeBSD-current, is there any other way besides chromium or
firefox plus the dastardly nspluginwrapper'd flash plugin to view
youtube, vimeo, etc?  I am hoping that I have missed a better way.
Supposedly there are new video protocols coming down the pipe, w/o the
adobe baggage, or so I gather.

Best,
Russell