Suspending poudriere build immediately upon non-wrkdir file change

Naram Qashat cyberbotx at cyberbotx.com
Sun Oct 26 16:45:12 UTC 2014

I would like to know if there is a way to suspend a poudriere build immediately
in the case of a file being modified outside of the wrkdir. I know that
poudriere will let you know of changes to files outside of the wrkdir when it is
done building, but I need to know exactly when it happens, as the
devel/mingw32-gcc never gets to finish building for 10.x since it clobbers some
files installed by devel/mingw32-bin-msvcrt during its build.

Thanks,
Naram Qashat