Status of ntopng

Muhammad Moinur Rahman 5u623l20 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 02:28:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

1. I am not aware about if it's not working in 8.4. It will be helpful if
you can provide me any logs. In fact on the contrary I think it's time for
you to at least upgrade to 9.3 as 8.4 will be EOL soon.
2. Not aware of that either. Last time I checked it was working well.
Please provide me some logs or submit a patch in bugs.freebsd.org.
3. nProbe is a commercial supported GPL product where the source code is
available for the customer. However I will talk with Luca if he provides me
the code so that I can work on it and make some patches to work on.

You are looking on the wrong direction I believe. I am not aware about your
traffic capacity but what you are looking for is possible without nProbe
too. Consult ntopng user guide. I believe -i and -I will clarify your
requirements.

BR,
Muhammad