print/muttprint

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Oct 13 06:23:14 UTC 2014

El día Sunday, October 12, 2014 a las 04:56:00PM +0200, Kurt Jaeger escribió:

> Hi!
>
> > For the moment, I'd suggest to let the two additional RUN_DEPENDS=
> > lines in the Makefile as proposed.
>
> Can you try with
>
> USE_TEX=        latex dvipsk
>
> and without the two additional RUN_DEPENDS ?

Hi,

I started it this morning with your change. It said that it will build this time 166
packages (not 164). When it ends I will report back.

Btw: Mk/bsd.tex.mk says:

# Ports which depend on TeX should use USE_TEX.
# USE_TEX=   yes
# USE_TEX=   full
# USE_TEX=   latex:build
# USE_TEX=   formats texlive
# USE_TEX=   latex:build dvipsk:build

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail